Safety is our Number 1 Priority!!!
Please review the following rules below carefully. They are in place to ensure your safety, and the safety of those around you. Remember, you can NEVER be too safe with a firearm. Good Shooting and thank you for reading our Safety Page. Remember to treat every gun as though it is loaded no matter where you are on the course. And Please read all rules below.
- Put everyone at ease by obeying the rules of the club.
- Proper footwear is required - NO flip flops, no Crocs. - no exceptions!•
- Action "open" at all times unless you are in the shooting station.•
- Load only in the shooting station.
- NEVER carry two types of ammo (example: 20 ga. and 12 ga.)
- Load your shotgun ONLY with the correct gauge of ammunition.
- Load only two shells at a time (5 Stand and on Range)
- No "back-up" shooting is allowed at any location within the Park - NO exceptions. •
- Never “aim” your gun unless you are in the shooting station.•
- While in the shooting station, point your barrel downrange.•
- When you are finished shooting and about to step out of the shooting station, make sure the gun is unloaded and action is open.
- Miss fire or hang fire: barrel pointed downrange, wait 30 seconds and make sure other shooters are out of harms way before opening breach.
- Make certain you have eye and ear protection…spectators too!
- Rules are for your safety and those of your fellow shooters.
Ammunition and Gun Rules:
- No shot over 7 1/2 may be used at the Clays Park - no exceptions
- Allowable shot size is 7 1/2, 8's, or 9's
- Always control your muzzle. Do not carry an over/under shotgun with the barrels facing to the rear.
- No Shotguns of the following types are allowed on the premises:
- Guns with a visible hammer
- Riot shotguns
- Street Sweepers
- Personal Defense Shotguns (guns with a pistol type grip)
Golf Cart Rules
- 10 Mile per hour Speed Limit.
- No one under the age of 16 may operate a golf cart at the park.
- Courtesy should alway be observed. Do not block cart paths.
- No more than 4 occupants to a cart. All occupants must be seated when moving.
- Personal Golf carts are allowed. Only licensed drivers may operate the golf carts, yours and our rentals.
- Please operate your golf carts at a safe speed.